As more schools adopt 1:1 computing and implement technology as part of the core learning program, Chromebooks are proliferating among teachers and students. With new improvements and capabilities, companies are incorporating Chromebooks into the workforce, especially when Google Apps are utilized.
Over the last couple years, support for Chromebooks has been one of the top requests from our customers who are familiar with the ease of use and powerful functionality of our Windows and Mac apps. Now you can get the screen recorder as a rich app designed specifically for Chromebook.
Currently offered in Beta, the features will change over time based on your feedback.
Key Features of the Free Chromebook Beta App
We’re excited to have you try out the app and let us know what you think. With this beta app there are some key features to note:
- As with the Windows and Mac versions, you can record free for 15 mins/video
- There is no limit on the number of recordings you can make with the free version
- You can record both your mic for narration and your computer sound
- No watermark on the free version during the Beta
- The Beta allows you to save your videos to Google Drive or your Chromebook for sharing. We’ll add in 1 click sharing over time
Following is a short tutorial on how the app works:
You can upgrade to the Pro Version on Chromebook and you will get:
- Unlimited recording time per video
- A license to the Windows or Mac version of the Pro Recorder and Video Editor
Chromebook App Experience – Get it now
Please give the new Chromebook beta app a try by visiting our screen recorder page on your Chromebook.